My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Freeways are really weird. I mean, we are just trusting each other to stay in our own lanes! And travel at high speeds! I mean, obviously, sometimes that doesn’t work out the best, but for the most part it does! That’s a lot of trust we’re putting in strangers!
2. Do you ever wonder where things come from? Like who came up with mayo (I mean, thank you so much to whoever came up with it!) but where did it come from? And then it just exploded into this universal condiment that a lot of people use! Or like salad? Who decided to chop up a bunch of greens and then mix it with a bunch of other stuff?
3. I really have to learn the difference between eating because I’m actually hungry and eating out of excitement for snacks. I always pack snacks for work in case I get hungry and then I’m usually so excited that I have snacks that I eat them first thing in the morning and I’m not even hungry. Totally not productive.
4. Was Valentine’s Day a total love fest on your social media feed yesterday too?? I mean, yes, I totally partook (is partook a word?) and am guilty to contributing! Because it’s kind of like “enough already”, but at the same time “I gotta show my love off too!”
5. I know I always come back to this…but nail polish. Hate to love it and love to hate it! Am I right? Its so nice for the first day, but then at the first sight of water, or anything really, it practically starts curling up! Ugh. I will never be on top of it.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉