My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I learned a very impressive fact about myself yesterday. I can touch my toes! Like standing, bending over, and reaching for your toes. I can do it! I have never ever in my life been able to do that. Maybe as a roly poly baby. Maybe. If so, welcome back flexibility!
2. I have mentioned before (I think) that I get headaches when my hair is down a lot. I know, that’s weird. But I learned it’s because my hair follicles grow in the wrong direction for it! That’s why it feels so much better to put it up! There’s absolutely nothing I can do about it, but at least I know I’m not crazy.
3. I have been trying to sit down and make a “2016” photobook like I have for the last 3 years and I just can’t do it. I will have to do a 2 for 1 deal and get 2016 and 2017 by the time this all comes together.
4. I also would like to try to stop taking 13 pictures of my food. Or anything, for that matter. Take one good picture, then move on with your life woman. We’ve got bigger fish to fry than filling up all of your icloud storage space.
5. I use a coffee body scrub that I love, but then it’s funny that I just smell like coffee for the next 24 hours. I don’t even like coffee. Can other people smell me smelling like coffee?
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉