Whoever coined the term life hacks is probably just loving how much that phrase is being used. But seriously. LIFE HACKS. We’ve all got them! For the most common things and for the weirdest things. I haven’t ever posted about life hacks, but thought it would be a good idea to share a couple of tips that I find to be super helpful!
2. Wash shoes in a pillow case. Unthread the laces and then put the shoes (I usually just wash my sneakers this way) in a pillow case. That way they don’t tangle with everything else. Put it in the washing machine! Good to go!
3. Put a paper towel in your salad bags. It will pull the moisture away from the lettuce, making it last longer!
4. In a jam for cleaning products? I’m pretty positive (and I do it) that you can clean anything with window cleaner!
5. My beachy waves tutorial: Shower, then french braid your towel dried hair, go to sleep. Then wake up in the morning and take out the braid, spray some sea salt mist in it, tame the flyaways and boom. Beach waves!
6. Magic eraser again…use it on the steering wheel of your car! It will take away all of that weird grime build up. Then it will feel like you’re cruising in a brand new ride!
Okay, what other life hacks do you live for? I’d love to hear more! I love life hacks!