My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. New game! If the boyfriend and I work out at least 4 days a week for 3 months then we get to take a vacation this year! I’ve been doing pretty good, so he better not mess this up for me! I love vacations too much!
2. I’ve mentioned before that I have a weird obsession with microwaveable popcorn. I just recently read online that whatever they put in the butter breaks down something in your brain. Great. Can’t wait to see how that affects me down the line!
3. Why is eating such a social activity/ritual? I mean think about it…why are most first dates eating together? As the boyfriend put it, “Yeah it is weird. ‘Hey do you want to go get some food so we can stuff our face, digest it, and then poop it out later?’ That’s basically what it is.” He’s too funny sometimes.
4. I learned the other day that that I get really awkward when I see a person with a black eye. I just clam up and think what the HELL did you do to get a black eye. And then I can’t look away and have an overwhelming need to know what happened. And running into people with black eyes is pretty rare! Isn’t it?
5. You know how you can tell when you’re getting old? When the words nostalgia and nostalgic start popping into your conversations. And when you start feeling nostalgic every time you go somewhere you went when you were younger, or watch movies that you watched when you were younger, or when you just become the biggest sap about all things life.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉