My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. One of the most vulnerable moments in life is when you sit down on the toilet in a public place and look over at the door to find that you forgot to lock it! You might as well be peeing with the door open. That’s how that feels.
2. When you think about it, and I mean really think about it, fears are weird. Like, it’s weird that we’re afraid of things. Isn’t it? Why are we afraid of things? And I’m talking about those fears like spiders, and heights, and small spaces. In the grand scheme of things, it’s kind of silly.
3. Let’s think about the planet for a second….we constantly keep building new things, new cars, new technology, new buildings, but what about all the OLD things?! Where is all of that going to go? Is there even going to be room for us in 50 years??
4. Monday through Friday: Mission eating clean is on par. Saturday: What the hell Allison. You switched right over to the “see-food” diet, and devoured everything in site. Get a grip woman.
5. Blogging is hard sometimes. It definitely requires a lot of time, effort, brain power, discipline, blah, blah, blah. But you know what?! I kinda love it. When it’s good, it’s good!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉