My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
Let me just say, damn! It has been a whirlwind of a month or so. We have been go go go and running here and there and I barely get time to sit down and just chillax for a half a second. Yes, I might be being a bit dramatic, but that’s how it feeeeels.
Oh! And a quick shoutout to the boyfriend – it’s his birthday today!! Love you kid!!
1. I think paying rent is one of the simplest forms of torture. I literally can’t get any closer to throwing away my money than actually throwing it away. I’m going to propose a new payment plan to my landlord: Everything I pay to her, she keeps in an account and then when I move she gives it all back and can keep 10%. Now THAT sounds like a plan to me!
2. Sometimes I walk in to a store or restaurant or somewhere and I awkwardly make eye contact with one person. And then for whatever reason it keeps happening! With the same person! And then they probably think I’m a weirdo stalker! It’s terrible. I need to wear sunglasses everywhere.
3. Why does dust exist. What’s the point of it. You dust to get rid of the dust and then boom. It just shows up again the next day. What a vicious stupid annoying cycle. And it’s like one of my least favorite cleaning activities.
4. This week the weather decided to all of a sudden shoot up into the 90s. Are you effing kidding me weather?! It’s the first week of May! Pipe down.
5. I just watched The Bodyguard (the movie with Whitney Houston) for the first time ever. Yes, I live under a rock. Also yes, I freaking loved it so much! I love all of that music and now I have to rock out to some Whitney on the way to work!
Happy hump day!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉