My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
Okay, okay, you caught me. This post hasn’t exactly been “weekly” lately. And I haven’t exactly been blogging lately either. And I promise I am not going to become just a random thoughts blogger. But I am taking a bit of a blogcation. I don’t know how long it will last, but I’m just over here doin’ my thang.
So just a couple random thoughts I’ve had:
1. I guess you know that age is starting to take over you when you consistently have weird pops and creaks in some of your joints. I don’t know what I did to you knees, but shut up already!
2. Another sign of age: When I get extremely excited to find that Hulu finally put some HGTV shows on there! Um. Excuse me. I have to go binge watch 3 seasons of Fixer Upper. BRB.
3. Taking care of your skin is so hard. Like it’s a ton of work. Put on one layer, then another, then another, then wipe it off, put on something else. And then I get to the point of: Am I poisoning myself slowly?!?
And now for a quick little life update!
- We finally grew up and got some new couches! We are purely adulting all over this apartment over here. It was a stressful purchase, but we just went for it! I couldn’t be happier to be a couch potato!
- I have been extremely busy focusing on my eating and fitness levels! Workouts 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day, but I am super motivated to shed the fluff and get ready for summer!
- I’ve been trying to dream up ways to make some extra money. Not a lot of ideas, but there are some things that have crossed my mind so I’ve been doing a lot thinking lately. Brain cramps all day erryday.
- I have about 30 drafts of blog posts, and maybe one day I will finish them! Hopefully soon! But, I’ve also gone back and forth with revamping the blog completely. But that’s another brain cramp.
- The boyfriend has been super busy with work, so I’ve been a busy little bee playing domestic goddess so that we can have as much time as possible to play.
I’ll make some appearances here and there, but I’ve just got a lot of thinking, planning, and focusing on myself for a minute. But anyway, that’s what’s happening in the world of Allison!
Happy hump day!
Stay tuned 😉