I cannot believe that the Newish Wife has nominated me for the Liebster award! It wasn’t until a couple of weeks ago that I had even heard of this award! I sat there reading people’s blogs wondering how you get to be nominated, and then BAM! The newish wife nominated me. Truly so happy and thankful! I learned that this is a nomination for blogs that are just starting out and have 200 followers or less. It’s such a great way to get your name out there and begin the networking! If I’ve learned one thing about blogging over the past couple months, it’s that this is an amazing and supportive community! I’ve interacted with so many amazing people already! I can’t wait to continue this journey!
There are soooo many great blogs out there and I get to nominate my favorites!!
Here is how it works:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are the questions that The Newish Wife asked me to answer, which I loved answering!:
1. Where are you from?
Northern California – born and raised
2. What made you start a blog?
I had always thought of starting a blog just to write about my funny and ridiculous stories in life, and I finally just decided almost two months ago to take the plunge.
3. If you could sum up your life in a song, which song would it be?
Gosh, this is a hard one! Right now, let’s say, the “Buy Me a Boat” song, by Chris Janson. I work for the money. and I work so I can buy myself stuff! They say money doesn’t buy happiness, but it could buy me things that would make me happy 🙂
4. Which Disney character are you?
Belle. Or Dori. I love them both!!
5. If you could go back or forward in time, where/when would you go?
If I could go forward….I would definitely want to go to whatever time period that they invent the hover cars. I have always hoped to see those!
6. Any advice for new bloggers out there?
Write how you want, what you want. It’s YOUR blog, so write it for your own entertainment, not what you think people will like. If you love it, then other people will too!
7. Favorite type of food?
PIZZA. Love itttttt.
8. How many (if any) pets do you have?
I have no pets. But I have a plant named Eddie of that counts?
9. What are those pets?
I use to have a beta fish named sharkbait, but he died. I obviously cannot be responsible for anything living.
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (he he he)
A wood chuck would chuck all the wood he could if a wood chuck could chuck wood. 😉
Soooo….here are my nominees! These are all truly inspiring and motivating! Many of them are hilarious reads, and it gives me something to look forward to checking out daily! I really suggest checking them all out! And I do apologize, I am such a technologically challenged newb that I have no idea to tell how many followers one has, so if you have over 200 followers and I nominated you, just know I’m sorry but I love your blog!!
And my questions for all of you are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be any animal, what animal would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you played hooky from work, what would you spend the day doing?
- What would you consider to be your biggest/best talent?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- What is your go-to meal to prepare for dinner?
- What is your favorite post on your blog?
- Mac or Windows?
- What is your favorite form of social media?
This is truly such an honor to be recognized, and to recognize my fellow bloggers that have inspired me! Keep it up!