My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Well I am finally back. I got the stomach flu or food poisoning (but how does one really tell?) and well….I got a jump start on my summer body for sure! But it was a vicious, whatever it was, and it drained everything out of me – energy, life, motivation, errythang.
2. Why do humans dream? I mean, I’m sure animals dream too, but why are dreams a thing? Why does our body think, how can I entertain the brain for the next 8 hours while the body is resting? Our brains must have some serious ADD in order to come up with dreams…right?
3. The lifecycle of drinking…think about it…as a young 21 year old, you want the cheapest alcohol you can get your hands on. For me, that was a lot of Coors Light. Then I went through the mid 20’s and experienced craft brews, and finer cocktails. Now I’m back to Coors Light because it’s cheap and lower in calories. The lifecycle of drinking.
4. I have been home almost every weekend for the past month and I have been relentlessly cleaning the home. Like even some serious deep cleaning shit! And then I invite my parents over for dinner and suddenly I decide its not clean enough and I have to start over. It never ends.
5. Still fighting myself in the world of nail polish as I do on a weekly basis. WHY does it only last for like A day?! I mean, seriously, WHAT IS THE POINT!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉