I’m so terrible when it comes to taking care of my skin during the winter. My thought process is this: If all of my skin is covered up because it’s cold, then 1) no one will ever even see my skin and 2) I will never see my skin long enough to actually take care of it. So when springtime rolls around, I am all about the skincare! I know that when summer gets here, my skin is all you’ll be seeing, so that’s when I really like to focus on my skin. I like to prep it and take care of it so that it’s glowing when the weather really gets warm!
- Body Blendz Coffee Scrub – This is my absolute favorite coffee scrub. It comes from Australia and the oils in it make my skin feel so amazing afterwards! Definitely one of my summer prep must-haves!
- Bio-Oil Multi-use Skincare Oil – I’m going to admit this here, and probably only the one time. My skin is pretty bad on my arms. I have a lot of scarring on my arms, and this seems to help even out my skin and fade the scars. And it also works on cellulite, so rub it all over!
- Andersen Lilley Butter Body Cream – I got this in my winter FabFitFun box and it is sooo amazing! It smells great, and it is so hydrating! I love it!
- O.R.G. Mineral Face Peel – I got this in my winter FabFitFun box and it is soooo cool! You spray it on your face and then rub it and it sloughs off all the dead skin cells. So crazy, but leaves me skin feeling so soft!
- Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum – I use this about twice a week before bed and it really helps to moisturize my skin.
- Masks – And duh. I love masks! Although, I admit, I’m more lazy than anything so I don’t do them very often, but I love the way they make your skin feel afterwards! I probably do about 1 a month.
- Vaseline – I seriously will rub this shit all over my hands and then sometimes I even go as far to put socks on my hands while I sleep. That way the vaseline can just do all the soaking, and it won’t get all over my bed. Don’t knock it before you try it!
- Cuticle oil – This is seriously the quickest way for me to feel like I just paid $20 for a manicure without paying! File the nails, buff the nails, and then apply some cuticle oil, rub it in, and voila! Instant DIY manicure!
- Nighttime lip balm – I call it “Nighttime lip balm” but really I just find a really good moisturizing lip balm, and I put it on at night right before I go to bed. I like have to do it now. It’s addicting!
- Brush lips – With your toothbrush! Once you’re done brushing your teeth; it’s like an exfoliation for your lips! It makes mine feel so good!
- Lip Scrub – I just got this one from Kiko and it’s the first one I’ve ever used. I love it! It’s so cool! But at the same time, I also want to eat it.
Alrighty, there are my favorites for skincare in preparation for summer! I cannot wait to see the sunshine and to soak in some Vitamin D! What are some of your favorite skincare go-to’s?? What should I add to my regimen??