My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
Yes, this is a little late today, but I’m a sicky this week. This is the Sick Week Edition. Fun Stuff.
1. I rarely get sick. Like RARELY. But when I do, I get a fever and get to miss work.
2. Being sick is almost like the ultimate cleanse and detox. I swear I’ve never lost a few pounds quicker than I have this week from being sick.
3. I need all the warm things. Cozy socks, blankets, tea, and soup. All the soup. Except for chicken noodle. I just cannot deal with that.
4. I think I mostly eat the soup as a means to stay alive. I have no appetite. And what’s the point of staying home all day if I can’t eat myself into a food coma?
5. Mornings are rough, days begin to really turn around – like I could tackle any chore, and the nights are rougher. Maybe sickness doesn’t like the daylight? Because that’s how it feels!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉
Especially when I’m back to normal!